Tuesday, April 21, 2009

REAL WEDDING: Johnie & David ~ April 5th ~ Biltmore Ballrooms, Atlanta

Finally – some sneak peek pictures of our recent wedding of Johnie & David. I have to say, this is the first wedding in a while where I had to hold myself back and not hit the dance floor myself. The mix of music –especially the Caribbean beats kept trying to draw me in - but I stood my ground as any good planner should and remained in the background…tapping my feet and with a little bop of the head!
The Entry

The Reveal The Ballroom The Cake

{ A Prize Johnie won from the Four Seasons Hotel at the Spring Bridal Show hosted by The Atlantan Brides}

Anyway, enjoy some detail shots of the beautiful reception. Shannon Wright was a great photographer to work with and I know that she captured some wonderful moments, so I can’t wait to see the rest of the pics.

And the FAB couple – wow, what a joy! Truly it was our pleasure to be there and our honor to make sure that everything went off without a hitch. It was such a great day!

I’ll post more soon as I get them and give more wonderful stories of the day…so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment